Familia Dyrst

We have finished our time with MCC in southern Mexico and are now living with Martin's dad in Bluffton Ohio.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Pictures from March






Well, it's happening. The longer we are here, the harder it is to write about what is going on. Thanks those of you who are still checking our blog, even though I post little. I'm at home sick today, but thanks to internet access at home, I can still be a bit productive. I'm filling out grant applications and progress reports and updating our blog. Here are some pictures from March. Martin building dry latrines in Chiaucingo, my mom helping the sewing group in Zacango, and our friends from Kansas. I see that we're not taking near enough pictures these days either. I guess it's a sign that we're feeling more at home here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home