Familia Dyrst

We have finished our time with MCC in southern Mexico and are now living with Martin's dad in Bluffton Ohio.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The End

This is officially the last post on this blog. I have decided to close this blog. It's something I've needed to do for quite awhile, but didn't realize it until a friend suggested it this weekend at church retreat. As soon as he said it I immediately felt the truth deep in my heart.

I haven't been able to post all the incredible pictures from our last week in Olinala due to technical issues with our computer. I've decided to move on. Our ending time in Mexico was very difficult with regards to MCC. Our ending time with our friends in Olinala and our friends in the communities was an incredible gift, and I am grateful to MCC for the opportunity to live and love in that part of the mountains in Guerrero, Mexico.

I'll close with a quote (author unknown to me) a friend sent the other day.

"There is no healing without help.
There is no power as potent as possibility.
There is no transformation without truth.
There is no change without vulnerability.
There is no beauty without struggle.
There is no statement like your life.
There is no end.
There are only beginnings."

Here's to a new beginning.

2 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger Tami said...

To new beginnings!

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Jennifer Chappell Deckert said...

I have enjoyed following your journey...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home