Familia Dyrst

We have finished our time with MCC in southern Mexico and are now living with Martin's dad in Bluffton Ohio.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thoughts/Questions from Retreat in Chihuahua

Some things I wrote down during our team devotions/reflections at retreat in September:

what did i have in mind before i came?
what points of light did i see or prepared me for this activity?
did i, do i present myself before god?
what do i have in mind now?
what are my personal challenges?
what are our challenges as a family?

.....we must change our way of thinking, which changes our way of living.


god is already there/here
my experience has been one of receiving much more than me giving


paul on the way to damascus
- how do i persecute christ in my own life?
....be open to discovering god in new ways
- we are blind in a new culture - we need people from within the culture to lead us.
- recognize that god is present in every situation
-the theme of sight is so strong in the gospels
-think of is as a challenge to "SEE" in a different way

lord, take away my blindness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home