Familia Dyrst

We have finished our time with MCC in southern Mexico and are now living with Martin's dad in Bluffton Ohio.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Friday

Another full week.
I had computer-type work planned for my time in the office this morning. But at 10am four gentlemen that work in the government offices here in Olinala stopped by to find out more about what we do and how we can work together. They stayed until 11:45am! I'm excited to see where this goes.

In the evening we went over to Malena and Chuchi's house to celebrate Malena's birthday. I made cheesecake and decorated it with nasturshim flowers and mint leaves from my garden. AND WE FINALLY played Apples to Apples (Manzanas con Manzanas) - the boardgame. Somehow I didn't get a picture of it, but it was a hoot! Or as Chuchi told me "nos picamos". At the risk of being redundant, it's great to have friends, hang out together and LAUGH!


(Left to Right) Pepe (Malena's brother) Malena, Chuchi

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so exciting to hear about the growing interest in more dry latrines and water tanks. I'm sure you will miss Enrique. Are there any guinea pigs left?
Rodney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home