Familia Dyrst

We have finished our time with MCC in southern Mexico and are now living with Martin's dad in Bluffton Ohio.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Monday Morning

This moring on my run I prayed that God would melt the hard spots in my heart. I prayed for grace and patience to face the day.

On Monday evenings, the basketball team that I guess I´m still playing on (yes, there´s alot behind that!) has practice. I was very frustrated after the last practice (specifically about things the coach said to me) and as I ran through the mountains, tried to decide if I would go or not. And then who should I meet at the top of the hill but our coah! We ran together for a bit and chatted. He was supportive and said he hoped I could make it to practice....

God is always at work, eh?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home