Familia Dyrst

We have finished our time with MCC in southern Mexico and are now living with Martin's dad in Bluffton Ohio.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Chocolate and Bananas


(thanks Zam for the name idea ;)

We have a new addition to our family. For a few days we had two new additions, but the cats got one. Our MCC friends gave each of the boys a guinea pig for Christmas. (For those of you who know my allergy issues...well, when Jaime said that guinea pigs have a calming effect on kids, I was all for it.) A cat got Micah's on day 3. I thought he would be upset and sad. As I tried to comfort him in his loss, he calmly said, "That's okay, you can by me another one. Besides, it had lots of meat on it that the cat liked."
Isaiah holds "guinea" a lot, kisses her, and as you can see, even takes naps with her.
Thanks Zam, Hizee, and Ziko!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home