Familia Dyrst

We have finished our time with MCC in southern Mexico and are now living with Martin's dad in Bluffton Ohio.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas Play




Olinala Trivia: Who remembers what role Liz played in the Christmas pagent at school last year? (the Wolf of Bethlehem).
Anyone want to guess what role Martin accepted for me this year? The DEVIL.

I had a great time, really. And the running joke was what will they ask me to play next year? And what are they (the teachers) trying to tell me? Why don't they ask me to be the angel Gabriel, or Mary?

They sewing group in Zacango made me an awesome devil costume. We were a mix of mothers and middle school boys (they were the shephards - I was the devil "posing" as a shepard. I enjoyed connecting with the boys. Whenever we would see each other at school, we would bounce our play lines back and forth.

Merry Christmas!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home